2008-08-10

Buat Scrollbar

ari ni aku nak ajar korang care sng nak wat scrollbar, mmg simple giler arr.. cth nye cam kat bwh ni..saiz table ni korang leh tntukan seberape besar atau kecik korang nak.copy kod dibawah dan gantikan PUT_CONTENT_HERE dengan artikel atau apa-apa sahaja.





I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
and so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more it cannot wait
I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you will find that the sky is yours


CODE:
<table><tbody><tr><td><div style="overflow: auto; width: 200px; height: 255px;">PUT_CONTENT_HERE</div></td></tr></tbody></table>

No comments: